- 1⁄2 kg chicken
- 2 onions, cut in thin slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup curds
- 1⁄2 kg spinach
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dried fenugreek seeds, leave and crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Take chicken in an pot.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green chillies, onion slices, ginger and garlic paste, spinach and water to it. Cook until chicken and spinach get tender and water becomes homogenious with spinach. Add oil, Cook and keep stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add curd and maithie. Cook until the oil separates.
- And then add garam masalah to it.
- Serve Hot.