I got "inspired" to make this to stretch breakfast for the remainder of the week from 4 eggs, using some good stuff in the fridge. It's a nice low-carb on-the-go meal, especially for those on a budget.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12-muffin pan with paper liners. Spray liners with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Spoon egg mixture into liners to about 3/4 of the way.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack for about 5 minutes before removing from tins and serving, or cool completely before storing or freezing.