1/1 Photo of Hand-Me-An-Omelet Muffins
Caramella Girl's Note:
I got "inspired" to make this to stretch breakfast for the remainder of the week from 4 eggs, using some good stuff in the fridge. It's a nice low-carb on-the-go meal, especially for those on a budget.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare a 12-muffin pan with paper liners. Spray liners with non-stick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- 4Spoon egg mixture into liners to about 3/4 of the way.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- 6Cool on wire rack for about 5 minutes before removing from tins and serving, or cool completely before storing or freezing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hand-Me-An-Omelet Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g