Caesar Salad on the go! Great for picnics, lunches, BBQ's, anywhere a knife and fork is not required! Make your own dressing or use a commercial bottled variety. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make croutons: Cut off crust from French bread.
- 2Slice lengthwise into 1 cm thick slices.
- 3Rub slices on both sides with garlic clove and brush with olive oil.
- 4Cut slices into long strips and place on a baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes or until croutons are dry and crisp.
- 7Cool and place on a serving dish.
- 8Wash lettuce, removing any wilted or tough parts of leaves.
- 9Place whole leaves on a platter.
- 10Crumble pancetta or bacon into a small serving bowl.
- 11Place grated cheese in another small serving bowl.
- 12Pour dressing into a squeeze bottle (if using a homemade version).
- 13To serve the salad, hold one lettuce leaf in your hand.
- 14Layer lettuce with a crouton, crumbled pancetta, cheese and dressing.
- 15Wrap up sides of the lettuce leaf and eat!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hand Held Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 606.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: