Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like to experiment with bath products. This is very much like the body polish you can get at that expensive bath spa. You may want to remove any "fine" jewelry just to be safe. Also if you use it in the bath tub, it may leave your bathtub a little slippery.
- 1 cup fine sea salt bath salts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup bath gel
- 3 -5 drops essential oils (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a plastic container.
- Stir before using.
- Put a generous spoonful of this on dry, not wet hands.
- Rub hand together as if you were rubbing in hand lotion for about 30-45 seconds.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Your hands will feel sooooooo soft.
- This is also great on feet, elbows and knees.
- This makes a great stocking stuffer.