Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like to experiment with bath products. This is very much like the body polish you can get at that expensive bath spa. You may want to remove any "fine" jewelry just to be safe. Also if you use it in the bath tub, it may leave your bathtub a little slippery.
- 1 cup fine sea salt bath salts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup bath gel
- 3 -5 drops essential oils (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a plastic container.
- Stir before using.
- Put a generous spoonful of this on dry, not wet hands.
- Rub hand together as if you were rubbing in hand lotion for about 30-45 seconds.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Your hands will feel sooooooo soft.
- This is also great on feet, elbows and knees.
- This makes a great stocking stuffer.
This review was submitted by my daughter who didn't want to set up an account! I wont comment on the stuff since it is not my review... The first line of her review strikes me as VERY interesting!!!! "I tried this recipe after a long day of working around the house, which just added on to my already-dry hands. As soon as the water hit my hands, they (my hands) felt just like pure silk! I used Rasberry & Vanilla bath salts from BODYNATURE instead of sea salt bath salts, and instead of the essential oils, but it worked as well! I found this recipe very useful and I'm looking forward to using again. Thanks again!!"
I had been gardening all morning and my hands & fingers felt so rough. Tried some hand cream and not much relief. I quickly made this scrub up using only half quantities but same amount of essential oil. Problem solved immediately. Excellent results as my hands feel so soft. Will try it on my feet tomorrow.. Many thanks