I like to experiment with bath products. This is very much like the body polish you can get at that expensive bath spa. You may want to remove any "fine" jewelry just to be safe. Also if you use it in the bath tub, it may leave your bathtub a little slippery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fine sea salt bath salts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup bath gel
- 3 -5 drops essential oils (optional)
- 1Mix all the ingredients together in a plastic container.
- 2Stir before using.
- 3Put a generous spoonful of this on dry, not wet hands.
- 4Rub hand together as if you were rubbing in hand lotion for about 30-45 seconds.
- 5Rinse with warm water.
- 6Your hands will feel sooooooo soft.
- 7This is also great on feet, elbows and knees.
- 8This makes a great stocking stuffer.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hand And/Or Foot Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: