Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this while digging through some old recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press seams to seal.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread over rectangles, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle ham and cheese evenly over half of each rectangle.
- Moisten edges with water. Fold dough over and punch edges to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden.
I made these for my kids and it was a hit! It reminded them of hot pockets, but they loved it even better!! Thank You!