- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press seams to seal.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread over rectangles, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle ham and cheese evenly over half of each rectangle.
- Moisten edges with water. Fold dough over and punch edges to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden.