1/2 Photos of Hampshire Fruit Cobbler
From a 1952 recipe booklet called Knudsen Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups fruit (peaches, cherries or berries)
- 2Generously butter a casserole dish.
- 3Place fruit in a medium bowl, add sugar to taste. Spread fruit in the buttered casserole dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 5Add sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately with the sour cream, then beat until the batter is smooth.
- 6Pour batter over the fruit, then bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes.
- 7Serve hot with the sauce.
- 9Blend sour cream iwth the lemon juice and nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hampshire Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 483.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: