From a 1952 recipe booklet called Knudsen Recipes.
Make and share this Hampshire Fruit Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Generously butter a casserole dish.
- Place fruit in a medium bowl, add sugar to taste. Spread fruit in the buttered casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately with the sour cream, then beat until the batter is smooth.
- Pour batter over the fruit, then bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with the sauce.
- Blend sour cream iwth the lemon juice and nutmeg.