Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
The Thursday magazine has started off on a mission this week - the battle against the bulge is on! This is the first recipe that's published this week. More will follow in the coming week. Goodluck to all my fellow weight loss buddies'!
- 120 ml fresh orange juice
- 65 ml coarse grain mustard
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 680 g perch fillets
- nonstick cooking spray, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the first three ingredients to a boil in a heavy non-reactive saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil for a minute.
- Stir occasionally.
- Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fillets, skin side down, on the pan.
- Brush with mustard mixture.
- Broil 10 cm from heat source.
- Broil for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve hot.