Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a simple appetizer to make that is sure to satisfy your guests! This is a wonderful addition to my cookbook from my sis.
- 1 (11 5/8 ounce) packagesuper size flour tortillas
- 3 (2 1/2 ounce) packages ham slices (Buddig)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- Mix softened cream cheese and mayonniase together until smooth.
- Add in green onions and black olives.
- Spread a layer of the mixture over each tortilla and top with four ham slices.
- Tightly roll each tortilla and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refridgerate at least 3 hours.
- To serve, slice into 1 inch pieces.