Recipe by WiGal
Simple but tasty. Can be assembled ahead earlier in day. I would like to thank Chef#231057 for writing the first review of this recipe but you have your zmail locked in your settings. Hope you see this. :) My inspiration for this came from Hash Brown Potato Bundles so if you like packet cooking I suggest you try it as it is excellent! Recently made this with pre sliced SWISS cheese instead of cheddar and delicious also. Sometimes I add drained corn to this.
- 6 ounces hash browns, 2 frozen patties
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, DIVIDED
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced and DIVIDED
- 4 ounces ham, minced and DIVIDED
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, DIVIDED
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk ranch dressing, DIVIDED
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Put one hash brown patty on each piece of foil.
- Season with pepper.
- Layer on onion, ham, cheese, and ranch dressing.
- Seal foil; place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes.