Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just love burgers and this one with the incredible topping is just delicious! Source - internet sometime ago - found in my old folders so I'm not sure but can guarantee it is GOOD!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- Prep and heat grill.
- Meanwhile, stir together ground beef, chopped onion, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons mustard in medium bowl. Form into 6 large (1/4-inch thick) patties; set aside.
- Combine all relish ingredients except cucumbers, tomatoes and onion rings in medium bowl. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Place hamburgers on grill. Grill, turning once, until desired doneness (10 to 15 minutes for medium). Spoon relish onto hamburgers. Great on onion burger buns!