Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use ground beef or turkey
Make and share this Hamburgers with a Twist recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground round (or other suitable low-fat cut, For a low fat alternative use ground turkey)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- teriyaki sauce or salt or salt substitute, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine meat with dill and divide into six equal burgers.
- Heat oil in deep skillet over medium heat until hot (about 2-3 minutes).
- Sprinkle teriyaki sauce or salt on bottom of pan and add burgers.
- Sear both sides of the burgers, reduce heat and continue to cook until desired doneness.
- Sprinkle each burger with pepper.