Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 lbs lean beef, ground
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly-ground
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- In large bowl, combine beef, onions, green pepper, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix until just combined, using spoon or hands.
- Divide mixture into 20 portions, shaping each into a round patty.
- Place on baking sheets and freeze until solid.
- Stack with foil or paper plates between them and store in freezer bags and store up to 4 months in freezer.
Delicious! I made these for a BBQ with friends. They were devoured by all. I did omit the dry mustard and hot pepper sauce as I did not have them in the house and they still tasted so yummy! I was impressed at how well they stayed together when I cooked them. I will definately use this recipe again. thanks for posting it.