Recipe by Terry K
A very satisfying dish any night of the week that is easy to prepare.
Top Review by jasesmommy13
Made this tonight because a friend of mine told me its an easy meal she makes for her family rather often. I didnt want to dice onions, so I used some of the dried kind, and used Johnnys seasoning instead of salt/pepper. I only had regular Cream of Mushroom on hand (next time I will try it with the golden mushroom soup). I added a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder to the soup mix. Overall, for an easy meal it wasn't to bad :)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- hot steamed rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine ground beef, chopped onion, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, & pepper.
- Form into patties & brown in skillet turning once.
- Stir soup into skillet, cover & let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes turning patties & stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.