1/3 Photos of Hamburgers Diane
This is another adoptee. I made this recipe 03/01/05 and found that it did not need any serious changes, it's really good as is. Hope you enjoy it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine in a large skillet.
- 2Add the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion, and mushrooms.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat.
- 5Mix the meat, salt and pepper together.
- 6Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 7Push mushroom-onion mixture to the side of the skillet.
- 8Cook the patties in the same skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with the mushroom-onion mixture spooned over the patties.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburgers Diane
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck