This is another adoptee. I made this recipe 03/01/05 and found that it did not need any serious changes, it's really good as is. Hope you enjoy it as well.
- Melt the margarine in a large skillet.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion, and mushrooms.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mix the meat, salt and pepper together.
- Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Push mushroom-onion mixture to the side of the skillet.
- Cook the patties in the same skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with the mushroom-onion mixture spooned over the patties.