Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
these are so cute on the serving tray
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 3 ounces beef baby food
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup beef broth
- 8 hot dog buns, buns cut in thirds
- Combine water and onion in cup and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Combine baby food, beef, and broth in bowl.
- Mix well.
- Form into 2 1/2"- 3" patties.
- Fry patties and onions together in skillet over medium heat until brown on both sides.
- Serve patties in section of bun and top with onions.
Very good texture and tasted great----Thanks.