Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Doubles easily, freezes great. Good for a whole meal.
Make and share this Hamburger Zucchini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can red beans (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat break up meat for about 7 min or till no longer pink. With slotted spoon, transfer to a dutch oven.
- In same skillet sauté celery, carrot, onion and garlic for 5 min or until soft. Add oil if needed. Add to dutch oven.
- Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato soup, 1 can water, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, uncover and stir occasionally.
- Add zucchini and parsley and simmer until tender.
- Serve over the noodles.