1/2 Photos of Hamburger Yum Yum
1 hr 10 mins
This is quick and easy, and has a great taste. this is my favorite. I mix the chow mein noodles right in with everything, and they go to soft noodles. Wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in first amount of water.
- 2In frying pan, combine hamburger, onions and celery.
- 3Saute meat until no longer pink.
- 4Drain fat and add remaining ingredients, including cooked rice.
- 5Gently blend.
- 6Turn into greased casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Yum Yum
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1754.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g