Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great healthy family dinner.
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced & grilled
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 small potato (1 3/4- inch to 2 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning mix
- Healthy Fries:.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Scrub, but do not peel potato.
- Slice in half, lengthwise, then slice each half into strips and place on baking sheet.
- Coat potatoes lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with any herbal seasoning.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Thinly slice onion.
- Grill or cook in skillet hamburger patty.
- Saute onions until tranparent.
- Toast hamburger buns.