A breeze to throw together!
Make and share this Hamburger Vegetable Soup - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (with celery, green pepper and onion)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (Classic mix with carrots, peas, green beans and corn)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Throw everything in crock pot and stir.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.