Recipe by AZRoxy63
This recipe is great for a crowd! My southern grandmother makes this whenever all of the family is in town, or she needs to feed a crowd quick! My husband hates soup of any kind, but will go back for seconds on this one anytime!
Top Review by Lainey6605
This is a delicious soup and so easy to put together! I love that it has ingredients I usually always have on hand. I did use frozen vegetables instead of the canned kind. Thanks for sharing!
- 3 lbs cooked ground beef, drained
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 5 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste