Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is great for a crowd! My southern grandmother makes this whenever all of the family is in town, or she needs to feed a crowd quick! My husband hates soup of any kind, but will go back for seconds on this one anytime!
- 3 lbs cooked ground beef, drained
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 5 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and mix together well.
- Heat well and enjoy!
This is a delicious soup and so easy to put together! I love that it has ingredients I usually always have on hand. I did use frozen vegetables instead of the canned kind. Thanks for sharing!
This is AMAZING! A definite dinner that will be served often in my home this winter!