Recipe by Darlene Summers
Makes a lot, so this is perfect for potlucks. Quick and simple to make also.
Top Review by rpscot55
I add onions, minced garlic & just a splash or two of Worchestershire Sauce as well as salt and pepper to the ground beef. For the casserole I will add about 1/3 cup of prepared beef bullion to it, too...but, the main thing is to add about a cup of your favorite shredded cheese sprinkled over the top BEFORE you add the tots! YUMMY!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 quart green beans
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger.
- Mix hamburger, soup and green beans.
- Put this mixture in a buttered 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Layer the tater tots over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: If casserole seems too thick, you may add a little more soup or add a little milk.