Recipe by StaciJane
This is a dish that always reminds me of when I was a kid. It's easy, cheap and delish!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) baguncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Add both cans of tomatoes with juice and water. Use a spatula to chop the tomatoes a bit.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add uncooked egg noodles, reduce heat and cover. (stir occasionally).
- Once the noodles are done (about 10-15 minutes) add cheese on top and cover until melted.
- Use Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- Add a packet of taco seasoning and use Mexican cheese blend.