Recipe by JenJenMarie
I have been making this recipe since I was little and entered it in the food show for 4-H. It is similar to other recipes on here, but you do not cook your beef first.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 package , tator tots or 1 package crispy crown potato
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (can use 2 if you want it soupy)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to taste. Press in bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer tator tots or crispy crowns over beef. You may not need to use the whole package to make a single layer of potato. Sprinkle onion powder over potatoes.
- Spread cream of mushroom over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes. Add cheese and bake for 5-10 more minutes.