Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tasty, easy meal that most kids love! I like to serve this with a warm loaf of bread and a salad.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- seasoning salt
- dried onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Fry Hamburg and seasonings; drain.
- Mix Hamburg, corn and soups place in a 9 x 13 casserole.
- Top with tater tots and bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tater tots are done.
This was good, and I made it exactly like the recipe said. I liked it, but felt it was (1) a little too soupy when it was done, and (2) a little too salty. So, next time I make it I will cut back to 2 cans of soup and omit seasoning salt when cooking the meat. I love Tater Tot Casseroles and am on a mission to find the best recipe ever. This one is still in the running. Thanks for posting, Kimmie!
This was an easy dish to make. I didn't have any tator tots on hand so I used the frozen crinkle cut fries and it turned out great!!! My family really liked it!!
I have 3 step children every other weekend. They are skeptical of new foods . . you should have seen Caitlyn's face when she saw this in her bowl. As a warning, it isn't pretty. BUT, all three loved it . . as well as my husband and myself. Definitely a kid-pleaser. Everyone gets dessert tonight!