Recipe by DADAVISJASPER
My son's favorite dish. Passed down from my Mamaw.
Top Review by MsBaton
This was really easy and very tasty. I did make two changes however. One, I did not add any milk to the mixture, and two, I just used 2 cups shredded cheese in the place of the Velveeta. Also, I used mild Rotel and this cut down on the spiciness a lot! This will now be a monthly staple in my house!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (32 ounce) bagof of frozen frozen tater tots
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in skillet, drain.
- Mix can of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of milk, can of rotel and velvetta in microwave until smooth.
- In a 9X13 casserole dish layer: tots, meat, soup mixture X2.
- Bake covered for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
- Remove cover and top shredded cheddar cheese and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
- Remove and let set 15 minutes before serving.