Recipe by Tattooed Lady
I don't remember where I came across this recipe but I came across it the other day and thought I would share it with you.
Top Review by MaryBeth13
This is really yummy and satisfying comfort food. I usually cube the Velveeta and mix the ground beef and onion with the soup, milk and cheese cubes, and add frozen or canned green beans. My strapping boys love this, as does my husband. I usually add some fresh ground black pepper with the ground beef mixture and sprinkle the tater tots with seasoned salt.
- 1 -2 lb hamburger
- 1 onion
- Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown hamburger and onion in a pan and put in a large casserole dish.
- Add slices of cheese on top of all the hamburger.
- Add 1 1/2 cup milk to can of mushroom soup and pour over the top of cheese and hamburger.
- Cover top with tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.