Recipe by Toadi
A taco dip meaty enough for a meal- made in the oven, and served warm with tortilla chips or corn chips.
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger, add taco seasoning, simmer 5 minutes and drain grease. Set aside.
- In a 8 inch glass casserole dish, start to layer ingredients. First spread refried beans on the bottom.
- Next add the sour cream.
- Add the hamburger mixture, then the picante sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.