Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a big hit with everyone in my family! My brother beggs me to come over and make it for him often. It is very filling and the leftovers heat up well wrapped in tin foil and heated in the oven.
- Cut loaf of bread in half, lenghtwise and hollow it out, (save the crumbs).
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese slices in a LARGE frying pan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bread crumbs and fill shell with mixture.
- Cut cheese slices in half to make triangles and put on top.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees to melt cheese.