Recipe by Starweaver
This is one of my husband's favorites. It's quick and tastes wonderful.
Top Review by Lynn
The whole family loved this one! I used fresh, sauteed mushrooms and substituted rotini pasta for the egg noodles. That's just what my husband preferred. My plan was to take the left overs for lunch the next day but there were none!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- sprinkling parsley flakes
- 2 cups egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil for noodles and begin browning beef and onion; drain.
- Add butter, flour, salt, pepper, blend till smooth and add soup. Add mushrooms and simmer 5-10 minutes Cook noodles during this time, drain. Just before serving stir in sour cream and parsley flakes to meat mixture. Stir in pasta and serve.
- I Serve with Garlic Bread and corn.