Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Combine mix ingredients and set aside.
- Brown gound beef and drain off fat.
- Add water, 1/3 cup of mix (or 1/3 cup of recipe #243518), and noodles; stir.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Top with sour cream or yogurt.
- Serve immediately.