Hamburger Stroganoff (Paula Deen)
- In a large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook for 8 minutes or until mushrooms has released their liquid.
- Add beef, and cook for 10 minutes or until beef is browned and crumbly.
- Sprinkle gravy mix and flour over beef mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a simmer, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.