Recipe by mj Sergent
We had this meal at a friends house and really enjoyed it, so we can home and reworked a recipe I found on the internet. This is what we came up with. A very yummy meal that all will enjoy!
- 118.29 ml minced onion
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 177.44 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain, set aside.
- Saute onion in butter on low heat until golden brown.
- Stir in beef, flour, salt and pepper.
- Saute' 5 minutes and add undiluted soup, sour cream and milk.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until heated.
- Serve over cooked wide noodles.