Recipe by mj Sergent
We had this meal at a friends house and really enjoyed it, so we can home and reworked a recipe I found on the internet. This is what we came up with. A very yummy meal that all will enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain, set aside.
- Saute onion in butter on low heat until golden brown.
- Stir in beef, flour, salt and pepper.
- Saute' 5 minutes and add undiluted soup, sour cream and milk.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until heated.
- Serve over cooked wide noodles.