1/1 Photo of Hamburger Stroganoff
mj Sergent's Note:
We had this meal at a friends house and really enjoyed it, so we can home and reworked a recipe I found on the internet. This is what we came up with. A very yummy meal that all will enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and drain, set aside.
- 2Saute onion in butter on low heat until golden brown.
- 3Stir in beef, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Saute' 5 minutes and add undiluted soup, sour cream and milk.
- 5Simmer for 10 minutes or until heated.
- 6Serve over cooked wide noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.4
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g