Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A meal the family loves
Make and share this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Brown meat in 2 tablespoons Butter.
- Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add 1-cup water and mushrooms in liquid. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream; stir into meat mixture.
- Add wine; heat through. Serve over hot buttered noodles. (May need to add milk if it is too thick.).
Love this recipe! I have made it about 10 times and have been meaning to leave my review. This is a GREAT quick dish to make!! While it tastes great the first day, I LOVE to have it as leftovers! Thanks!!!
This was another nice quick meal on a busy weeknight. I was able to help with homework and still get one child to football practice with a nice hot meal in his stomach. The boys asked to have it spiced up next time, so I'll probably add some crushed red pepper flakes to the beef as it simmers. Made for Fall 2007 PAC.