1/1 Photo of Hamburger Stroganoff
You can have this easy dish on the table in 15 minutes. I came up with it when trying to come up with fast dinners to make with little fuss. I can see from all of the similar recipes that the idea is not completely original, but this one does not contain any cream soup in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion together.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare egg noodles according to package directions adding bouillon to water.
- 3When beef is almost brown, add mushrooms, salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and mix well; cook until mushrooms are tender.
- 4Turn off heat and stir in sour cream. Add drained egg noodles and stir well to completely coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 647.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g