Recipe by JenniferK2
You can have this easy dish on the table in 15 minutes. I came up with it when trying to come up with fast dinners to make with little fuss. I can see from all of the similar recipes that the idea is not completely original, but this one does not contain any cream soup in it.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 226.79 g medium egg noodles
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 453.59 g light sour cream
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube (or 1 t granulated)
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion together.
- Meanwhile, prepare egg noodles according to package directions adding bouillon to water.
- When beef is almost brown, add mushrooms, salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and mix well; cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in sour cream. Add drained egg noodles and stir well to completely coat.