Recipe by robinpete
Quick and tasty. I always serve it with corn and mix it in
Top Review by cooking with allergies
Easy to make this into a dairy-free stroganoff! I easily substituted soy milk to accommodate my son's dairy allergy and the flavor was still great. My entire family loved this recipe. Seconds for everyone!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned & drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground beef and onion in 10-12" saucepan.
- Remove from saucepan and set aside.
- Heat beef broth in the saucepan.
- Blend flour, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add to beef broth in saucepan and heat until thickened.
- Add ground beef and onion flakes.
- Simmer for 15-30 minutes for flavor to penetrate ground beef.
- Stirring often.
- Serve over egg noodles.