Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a modified recipe from Kraft.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup peas
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a skillet.
- Add in water, peas, bouillon cubes and noodles.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to med-low; cover. Simmer for 10min or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream and cook for an additional 2min, stirring occasionally.