1/1 Photo of Hamburger Stroganoff
Fits just about any diet except vegetarian!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add beef and saute until browned, about 2 minutes.
- 3Place on a plate.
- 4In same skillet over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and ¼ cup of broth for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the onion and garlic; saute for 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in paprika until well blended.
- 7Add the remaining broth; cook for 4 minutes.
- 8While the mushroom mixture is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- 9In a small bowl, combine sour cream and yogurt.
- 10Mix well; set aside.
- 11Return the beef and any accumulated juices from plate to skillet; reduce heat to low and stir gently.
- 12Stir sour cream mixture into skillet; heat through.
- 13Drain the noodles in a colander.
- 14Place on serving plates and top with beef mixture.
- 15Sprinkle with dill and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g