- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and chopped onion.
- Next, add dry onion soup mix, 1/2-1 cup water.
- Stir in sour cream and sauce.
- Stir in chopped mushroom.
- Add salt, garlic salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Simmer for about 1/2 hour.
- Serve over 2 cups cooked and drained wide egg noodles.
- Serves approximately 5-6.