Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe from a Deli I work at. It is fun and easy to make and will be a big hit!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- Brown ground beef.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and chopped onion.
- Next, add dry onion soup mix, 1/2-1 cup water.
- Stir in sour cream and sauce.
- Stir in chopped mushroom.
- Add salt, garlic salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Simmer for about 1/2 hour.
- Serve over 2 cups cooked and drained wide egg noodles.
- Serves approximately 5-6.
Wonderful!!! So tasty and easy!!!!! The dry onion soup mix with the sour cream were the perfect compliments to each other!!!!!
I really enjoyed this recipe! True comfort food and very easy to make! Thanks Andrea ; )
Great recipe. I usually have these things on hand so it makes for a quick meal!! Reminds me of Hamburger Helper.