Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Taken from an iVillage message board
Make and share this Hamburger Stew #2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chuck
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 5 potatoes, cubed
- 3 carrots, cubed
- 1⁄2 large onion, finely diced
- Cook ground beef, lay in the bottom of a crock pot, layer with carrots, potatoes, and onions.
- Add water then pour all canned items on top.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
This was delicious ! My husband and I thought it needed a bit more salt, but other than that it was great. Thank you.
This was tasty. It was quick and easy to put together. My husband said he would have it again but not for the regulars menu