Quick, easy and delicious comfort food dish. Makes lots of gravy and wonderful served with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Combine all hamburger ingredients except flour.
- Shape into patties and dredge in flour.
- Brown patties in oil in heated skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove from skillet.
- Combine all gravy ingredients in a bowl, mixing well with a whisk.
- Pour into skillet, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper; can also add a little more seasoned salt.
- Place patties into gravy and turn to coat.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until done.