1/3 Photos of Hamburger Steak and Gravy
This is a really yummy recipe for hamburger and gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground round or 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, plus extra
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder, and milk.
- 2Form into patties, they will be loose.
- 3Mix flour with as much pepper as you like.
- 4Dredge patties in flour mixture on both sides.
- 5Place in hot buttered pan.
- 6Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- 7Remove patties.
- 8Save any drippings that remain and add enough butter to make a 1/4 cup of drippings.
- 9Add flour and cook for a couple minutes.
- 10Add water and bouillon.
- 11Add patties back to gravy and cook on med-low for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Steak and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (1149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 349.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: