Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like Spinach...hmm...I guess I'm weird. That's why I chose this one. It is from the "Scandinavian and American Recipes" cookbook, which contains recipes submitted by parents and friends of the Svenskarnas Dag Girls Choir.
- 2⁄3 cup rice (cook before adding)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (net weight)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add mushrooms and seasonings and spinach on top of meat.
- Cover and steam until spinach is soft.
- Mix all ingredients in large casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.