1/2 Photos of Hamburger Sour Cream Pasta Bake
I found a recipe that had similar ingredients one time on line, but changed it, and adapted it to my taste buds, and it has become a favorite of mine. This is one of those recipes that I can eat over and over as leftovers and never seem to get tired of. Everyone always comes back for seconds (at least) when this is served.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry hamburger and garlic together. Drain grease. Add salt, pepper, sugar, and tomato sauce. Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- 2Cook egg noodles in salted water. Drain noodles and butter them if desired.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and green onions together in small bowl and set aside.
- 4In a greased 9x13, alternate layers of 1/2 of the noodles, then dollop half of the sour cream mixture. ladle 1/2 of the hamburger mixture over sour cream mixture, then repeat layers.
- 5Top with shredded Italian cheese and bake 350 for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Sour Cream Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.1
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 906.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend