Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I threw this together one day after searching for a good hearty soup recipe that included hamburger, tomatoes and cheese. Mmm so good!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole tomatoes (I use Mr. Godas)
- 1 (28 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 12 g burrito seasoning mix (about 1/4 package)
- Brown the hamburger in a large pot.
- Stir in the can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Stir in the can of tomatoes; squish them up a bit with your wooden spoon.
- Season with the burrito mix.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or so.
The only thing i left out was the burrito seasoning but other than that this tasted great. Thanks.