Recipe by Redneck Chef
Ok so its more of a sloppy joe thing, but I eat it alone as a thick soup. This is not for the faint of stomach as it is extremely spicy. This was a college dish I made once because I didn't have anything else to make and its stuck and now my son is addicted to it too. If you like A1 and Worcestershire sauce then this is for you too.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce (favorite brand)
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet cook hamburger meat thoroughly and then drain excess fat from skillet.
- Set heat to medium high and add entire bottle of Worcestershire sauce. Let it reduce down until almost no liquid remains.
- At this point remove from heat and place mixture in large bowl.
- Now stir in entire bottle of A1 and your done.
- Serve as sloppy joes or in a bowl for the brave.