Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is a soup based upon the classic hamburger sandwich:opptionally it could be a cheesburger soup
Make and share this Hamburger Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat croutons
- 5 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups barley
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (optional)
- put all ingrediants into a slow cooker & simmer for 2 hours.
- serve while warm or reheat the next day for 1/2 hour before serving.