Recipe by DB1971
This is a recipe that has been in the family a long time. Good stuff and very inexpensive
Top Review by MissFit13
This is really good and perfect for the end of the paycheck, when you need to cook but just don't have much in the cupboards! I added some frozen egg noodles (I like that they are more like homemade) and it was awesome. Thanks!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, beans lima beans)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan brown ground beef. Season well with salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Drain well.
- Add tomatoes, vegetables, bouillon cubes, tomato sauce, tomato juice and macaroni. Add about 1 1/2 cans of water (use the can from the tomatoes).
- Cook until heated.
- Sprinkle individual bowls with cheese.