Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Good quick soup great for a cold day
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 cups water
- 8 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 carrots or 15 -20 baby carrots, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn or 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 2 cups macaroni
- In large stock pot brown ground beef when about half way done add garlic and onion.
- When ground beef is done drain well.
- Add water,add all other ingredients.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer-20-30mins.
- Carrots should be soft serve when ever you are ready can simmer for longer if needed.